Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hurrican Humberto Pics




I went to bed Wednesday expecting just a little over a heavy downpour, only to be awakened at around 3 am by Category 1 Hurricane Mr. Humberto. The first hurricane experience in my life was awesome.
With around 80mph wind, blowing me, and heavens opening up, it was just too good an experience to miss. I just tried experimenting by putting a chair on the 2nd floor of the apartment and it was blown down to floor 1, and after some chilly windy moments there was power outrage. I tried to walk on the lawn outside the apartments at 4am only to find that the wind was too gusty to bear. Simply an awesome experience!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it was just a glimpse of the hurricane 'cause it was of cat 1 and just think what if it was of 5?
BABA

Unknown said...

it was just a glimpse of the hurricane 'cause it was of cat 1 and just think what if it was of 5?
BABA